Call for Consultant
Topic” conducts training on advocacy and lobbying mechanisms)
Total hours: 20 training hours in 4 days
Beneficiary: Association of Women Action (AOWA)
Tasks and activity:
1) Setting training work plan (outline) and discuss it with the project coordinator.
2) Conduct 20 hours of training.
3) Provide training material prior training sessions
4) Submit final report to AOWA at the end of training that includes recommendations.
Delivery of Plan and material before end of July
Training period on the first week of August (ability to adjust dates according to trainer availability)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Successful applicants need to have the following skills and qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of the field
• Proven expertise in in related topic.
• Fluency in English and Arabic (Written and speaking)
Required Documents for Applications (English)
• ID of the applicant
• Price offer in Euro
Please submit your complete proposal (in English) no later than 25 June 2108, to email